July 14, 2006

World Cup
Kieran was really sad about results. SaWa too.
Each people of country wanted to win their teams. Of course I wanted to post about Japanese team like Wendy A, when Japanese team wined.

I watched "The Zidane headbutt" on Jay's blog. My sons watched it again and again.
I didn't know what was "headbutt". I found that was certainly "headbutt".

By the way, I am intersted in their language on their conversation. Zidane is French. They fighted in English or the other? They are global players. therefore they could understand it in non their mother's language. Anyway it is difficult to fight for Japanese player in the other language except some Japanese player.

7 Comments:

At 4:47 AM , Blogger Hercules said...

Hey Lucy, I like your blog it's very sweet!!!

To answer your question Zidane understood Materazzi because he speaks fluent Italian.

They used to play in the same Italian league.

Hope this answers your question?

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Jay said...

Hurcules beat me to it. Yeah, Zidane played for Juventus for 5 years. He's fluent in Italian.

American players are usually in the same situation. They normally only speak English and only a few of them ever play in Europe.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lucy,
Yeah, sorry about Autralia beating Japan, but hey, it was a great game at least.

I am only glad the World Cup is now over. No more fighting now.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hercules,
He can speak Italian!! Larning English is "Practice makes perfect."

Jay,
His behavior is not good. But thistime, I watched him more. And I think his looks is nice....

Rebecca,
YEs,Yes.
And our time is deffrent of Europet time. I felt tired the time difference.

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

I think if an Italian footballer like Materazzi is speaking to you on the pitch, you don't need to speak his language to know what he is saying (:

Japan were my second favourite team.

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Kieran,
Thank you. Next World Cup, I want to watch "Japan VS England".
If you and I continue to post our blogs, I want to talk about football.

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

I'd love to. It's a deal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home