April 25, 2006

Samurai
My older son is really into Samurai and Japanese samurai's historys.
Odawara castle rented the armors for chaildren. (fee is 100yen.)
At first my older son was unwilling to get on the armors. Becase he felt asamed. But actuary he wanted to do it.
My younger son asked my older son to do it. "I want to do it.
Let's go."
My older son bashfuly agreeded with my younger son.

After we came back to our house, my older son said "I enjyoyed to get on the armors. It was most intresting for me today."

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger booda baby said...

Your English is wonderful! It's difficult to write properly in another language. I cheat all the time and hope the native speaker will be kind and try to understand. :)

What did you mean by aromrs? Please?

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

booda baby,
Thank you for comment.
It seemed that the picture was disappared.
And I took mistake spelling.
armors/////
I would really appreciate, if you read my blog again.

 
At 3:14 AM , Blogger Albert said...

hello lucy :)

i'm back! i have a suggestion :) there is a spell checker button when you write your blog entry. you can use it to remove spelling mistakes :)

by the way, i am from the philippines :) english is also not my first language :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home