April 20, 2010

I am legend
Last Sunday, my sons and my husband watched a movie called "I am legend". Actually I don't like to watch scary movies. Really really I don't like them. But my sons watch it on TV. I have no choice . And I recognized this story long years ago.
When I was very young, I watched a movie with mother and grandmother on TV in my house.
It was very scary movies. After that I couldn't go bathroom by myself. And I couldn't sleep.
My grandmother asked me "Are you scared?" I and my mother said "NO".

Maybe that movie might be "The Omega Man".

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, I too am careful what my children watch. They know what the ratings of each movie means... and so sometimes Mia will say "Oh mum, the movie says it is PG rated..can't I watch it?" PG means Parental Guidance is recomended.

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie!!
Reentry, PG is popular in Japan. But I think maybe it is not strictly in Japan. So kids know foul language. I heard USA is very strictly about it. 

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger OgreMage81 said...

When I watched "The Omega Man" as a kid,I was really scared.But "I am legend" is not scary at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home