April 17, 2010

Entrance examine for high school
Please imagine you are the principal of your your junior high school. What two changes will you make? For each change give one or two reasons. Write less than 50 words in English.

This is a entrance examination of a high school. First, I didn't know "principal". Ant I was confused of writing 50 words.
I couldn't write a answerer. I was very depressed of it. I am learning English long years.

My older son is the second year of junior high school now. Next year he has to have entrance examines. If he can do this examine easily, I will be proud of him.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this clear Lucy. Please ask if it is not clear. There is another word like principal, principle. Two different words, and both words can mean different things. Many English speakers will get the words wrong when writing them. Communicating in English is not too hard. Writing it is difficult. For principal, you can say Boss Teacher or Teacher Boss and people will understand.

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Andrew,
Thank you. I tell
my older son about these two words meaning.
For us, listening and speaking in English is hard too.
"bus" and "bath", "right" and "write" etc...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home