April 11, 2010

Spring
This Saturday, it is parents day in his my older son's school. I visited his English class with my younger son. But my younger son doesn't like to see English school. So we stayed very short time.
By the way, I think you feel strange about parents day. In japan schools begin April. And usually schools open for parents. My older son is 13 years old. He goes to junior high school in our town. Maybe your schools don't have parents day.


We found tadpole in his school of biotope space..



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hey there Lucy. Here we begin the school year in January. Tomorrow begins Term two for both High School and Primary School.
There are parents day and Grandparents days at Primary School. At High School we have parent teacher interviews. This is something Tomas did not like, but I like to know he is trying his best at school and making good effort.
Great pictures :)

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie,
Tnank you. Parents day and parent teacher interviews are better than works of PTA.
On April we have to select some PTA members in classes and school. Sometimes I am selected as a member of the committee. I know I should work for kids. But sometimes it is difficult for working mother to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home