February 21, 2010

Bag Lunch
I continue working for a long years. I am busy especially "morning". When my older son went to school and elementary school, he had pre-school-provided lunch. But now he goes to junior high school, he needs bag lunch. In Japan, junior high school students are supposed to need bag lunch.
So it is hard to make bag lunch at busy morning for me. Sometimes every foods are frosted foods. I only cook rice!

I bought a new lunchbox and I read cookbooks. And I make some side dishes in the day before. I left some side dishes.
Anyway, I have to been to make bag lunches.
I'll just have to keep working. Ganbaranaito..


3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks very nice Lucy.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yumm, I agree with you Andrew.
Lucy, I remember working with a girl recently who came to work as a nurse in Australia from the Philipines. She thought that it must cost me alot of money to send my children to school, I asked her why, she told me her parents would have to pay for her lunch every day at school.
Here, we also send a lunch box with our children. I put fruit, sometimes yoghurt, some rice crackers and sometimes a chocolate treat, and I also put in it a sandwich or a pita bread wrab with healthy fillings.
It is hard to do it, but once you get into a routine you will be okay. You can even teach your son to cook or make his own packed lunch :)

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Andrew,
Thank you!
Actually, I have to get up early, so I can’t write blog before my younger so was young. 

Cazzie!
Thank you. I think I should teach cooking and packing to my sons too. So my son tries to cook sometimes. At first, it is need to peel apples or something for them. But I do instead of my sons....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home