July 27, 2007

Their secret
Last Saturday I called my older son in a store.
I asked to my older son “Where are you? “ He answered "I don’t know.”
Why ??
I asked to my husband again “where are you?”
My husband answered “We just are a little bit…..”
Because I was busy, I did not mind it. It was morning of 24th, I was keeping busy. Week day morning is usually busy. My sons were very slow to do something. I wanted to be angry.
But then my younger son said “Happy birthday!” So this day was my birthday. I forgot it. And they sent me a present. I understood they went shopping to the shop for me last Saturday.



Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Very happy, belated birthday, Lucy - you're so busy you have forgtotten about your own birthday....oh, my...

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!
Yes, I forgot my birthday. And always I want to forget my ages.

Acutually, I want to write a lot of complains of my jobs. But I can't do that. Because it is difficult to write my situation in English. LOL

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Don't you worry about your English, Lucy. Whatever you want to say, just say. We'll understand.
Just say it aloud. That's what a blog is for!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SzélsőFa,
Thank you!
By the way, it is very hot in our town.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Happy Birthday..how wonderful, your husband and children do love you :)

 
At 1:51 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie!!!,
Thank you!!
I try to write on my brog again.
Maybe when I am 100 years old,I can speak speak English very well!?

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

Happy Birthday! I guess if you forget you don't get any older!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home