August 04, 2007

It is Very hot.
I have been trying to write something. But it is really hot today. And my computer, which is having heat in our room.
By the way I wanted to post like Cazzie!!! . Because when I read her blog, I found a description in her blog. So I have been searching for long times. But I can't find now. Maybe she said it is hot. The temperature was 30 degrees. And she used a word. But I can't remember it. " Awful"???
What would you say it in English. "It is very very hot. And it is bad"

I try to read your blogs. And I am learning English from your blog. When I find a nice word, I should print it. But after all, I lose the print.

Ahhh, my computer has heat more. It runs wrong way. I sweat a lot.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

we had degrees around 40 two weeks ago. I also can't really stand heat.

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

40 degrees!!
It is very hot.
Now I just sit on a chair, I feel hot.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

You are doing very well with your English Lucy, well done.

Yes, I guess one word to describe heat that makes you feel bad is the word, "awful"..that would be correct.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello!
Thank you for your comments. I always look forward to your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home