September 18, 2006

Big batherooms
I love hot springs. There is a lot of hot springs in Japan. When we stayed hotels in Japan, usually Japanese hotels, which are near mountains, have big bathrooms and hot springs. We take a big bath with the other visitors, if our room has a bathroom. By the way, I have two sons. Especially, my older son is 9 years old. He shouldn’t take a bath for women. If we go to somewhere with family include his father, that is OK. But, if I and my sons go to somewhere, my older son doesn’t try to take a bath alone. And I am afraid of liking Michel Jackson… (Japan is safe country.)
It is one of my programs about taking autumn holiday.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, I agree, with my son's who are 7 and 9yrs old and my gilrs 3 and 5yrs old, I go with them to the toilet when we are out. We go to the family toilet area all together. I will not let them go alone. You just never know what could happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger LanternLight said...

I love hot springs too.
Note to self: don't wear white next time.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Jay said...

When I was a kid we didn't worry about things like that. Now, if I had kids I wouldn't let them go alone either. That's sad, but the way it is.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

It's sad, but we have to teach our kids about these potential abusers. We teach them not to accept any offer from any strange people. Even if the stranger says: 'Hi your mommy sent me'

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie!!!,
I heard several months ago. kids were killed by a stranger in Perth.
Japan and Australia are usually safe. But recently, strangers are increasing.

LanternLight,
Before, you said you had hot springs near where you grew up!!
Your country is very nice!!
http://happylucy.blogspot.com/2006/02/hot-spring-there-are-lot-of-hot.html

jay,
I think your country is exciting country. But I afraid of guns.

Szélső Fa,
Recently, we can’t tell the true from the false for my sons. Sometimes strangers are teachers, friends, neighbors and someone.
I teach my sons “Finally, it is important to decide something in your instinct. A person is stranger or not. If you think the person is stranger, leave from the stranger. You believe your instinct.”

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home