June 08, 2006

Today's meeting
I was very tired today, because I went to Chiba on business. It takes two hours by train. And I had meeting for our project. It began at 1 P.M. And it finished at 8 PM, and I came back at 10:30 PM.
Usually I can't attend a meeting which takes a long time. Because I have to pick up my son from his preschool. But my husband did it. (My husband is busy every day.)
Why does it takes so long? A manager can't understand this situation. Every time he ask the members same questions.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

When the boss is a man, he does not seem to understand what issues do mother have, does he? But the situation might be even worse if the boss is a woman - she might think ' I'm a woman too, I can manage it, too, so don't complain about your kids!'
The situation of working mothers IS hard.
Good for those who have a good husband :))

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

My boss is very nice parson. But a manager of the other section is not good. His speech and calling are very long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home