May 25, 2006

What is your dream?
If someone asked you this question, what would you answer?
When I was a student, I wanted to ride a motorcycle in Australia or Africa. But I couldn't do it. I could just ride a moped a freeway in Hawaii. And I went to Pearl Harbor. (Now I think that it was so dangerous.)
The things is, dreams change depending on my situation.

After I got married, we had two sons. My feelings are changed by them.
My first dream is that I can speak well. And when I finish to take care of my sons, I want to buy a house, to which I will be inviting foreign students.

My second dream is that my sons live in the other countries. My younger son will be living in North America. And my older son will be living in Australia. We will move to those differen coutries every four months - North America, Australia and Japan. And finally I want to pass away in Japan.
When I pass away, I want to say "My life was the best."

After I posted this story on my blog, I talked with my husband about it. My husband said "That is OK. You should do as you would like."
And my bloger friends encouraged me. "Go for it"

6 Comments:

At 3:09 AM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

If someone can pass away saying 'my life was the best' than that's a real success.
Lucy, you inspired me and I will write something in my blog someday about dreams.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger muse-ic said...

that was really refreshing to read. thank you, lucy

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Great dreams. I think you can combine your old dream with your new one - you can ride a bike round Australlia and North America to visit your sons in their homes there. Your husband has the right idea too - if you're lucky enough to know what it is you want, go for it!

Personally I want to represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest.

 
At 12:19 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Szélső Fa,
I am looking forward to your post.

muse-ic,
Thank you for reading my post.

Kieran
We need dreams.

But I think riding bike is dangerous for me. I should drive a car.

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Sev said...

Great post ;-)
I'd like to ride a bike with my boyfriend (he would be riding, I would be passenger!) on route 66 in the US! I love roadtrips and travelling ;-)

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

SaWa,
I like travelling too.
By the way I thought you were not
native English speaker. But you are bilingual. I like your blog and your English. Your blog helps me to learn English for me. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home