May 31, 2006

Chu, Chu, Chu Kiss
Japanese don't like to kiss someone in public except for young couples. But mothers like to kiss their baby.
My younger son tries to kiss me. He has snivel and saliva on his face. So his kisses iare sticky.
I like his kisses. But his sticky kiss is a little bit of trouble.

By the way, when we went to Australia, a couple was kissing, though they took their children. I thought that people from other countries have other custom,
And I thought that was like movie’s cool scene which I had watched.

3 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger Sev said...

In France, people kiss in public all the time ! And not just a brief kiss on the cheek, but French kisses...
I used to hate these people when I was single! lol !!! But now I smile when I see such a scene in the streets... so lovely, so romantic, especially in Paris !

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Young couples do the kissing thing here in Hungary as well. When I'm in a good modd, I almost feel their happiness, but when I'm sad, seeing people kissing makes me even more sad.

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

SAWA,
In Paris Everything is romantic and cool. I want to go again. And I think you are happy.

Szélső Fa,
I understand your feeling. When I
feel sad, everything makes me dipressed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home