September 06, 2009

Milk Senbei
Tess asked me about Milk Senbei. Milk Senbe is global sweets?
If this company's boss know about it, he will be feel happy.
Sato seika(I think this company is not big. Japanese only HP.)

Milk Senbei are cheap sweets. Small kids like Milk Senbei. Usually we get Milk Senbei in festivals.
(Next week, local festival is opened in our town. I might try to eat Milk Senbei.)

I think Tess wants how to make Milk Senbei. I'm soryy I don't make it.
We only decorate Milk Senbei with jam.
This HP is how to play Milk Senbei with kods. I think your friend gets hint from this HP.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yum yum yum I am hungry now!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hi, I'm here, but I can't see the YouTube video. I think it's my fault, because I can not see any Youtube videos at all...
except when I am at the YouTube's original site.
Blah.

Well, I rolled down to see some of your older posts.
It was quite a refresing virtual tour :))
I liked the Doctor fish the most. Amazing and somehow frightening...

 
At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy!
Thank you for the information about milk senbei. One of my readers wanted to know. I emailed him but he has not answered.
Anyway, it's very interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home