July 19, 2009

Japanese plum
I bought Japanese plums. And I made plum liquor and plum juice this July. We need abut three months for plum liquor.
And plum juice need three weeks.
My younger son can't wait to drink plum juice.
I was first time. Always when I was young, I saw my mother to make them. But I didn't want to make them.

My father took Japanese plums in his garden. And my mother used to make umesh and umeboshi.



These are gingers in vinegar and rakkyo in vinegar.
I am so lazy. And it is very hot in Japan. I can't do anything. So I didn't try to study English.
Thank you Tess.


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yumm, nice cooking Lucy. Amazing it is so hot there and it is cold and Windy here in Melbourne. Nice to hear from you :)

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger HY said...

i had never make a umesh..but i love it:) i like to drink with soda, eat plum soaked liquor!

yes, it is very hot in japan, my cat is sleeping on the cool floor.

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Hello, cazzie!
Melnourne is nice! I think every summer I say it... Mybe it is three times. LOL

HY,
Cats can find the cool floor.
I like umeshu too. But we have a lot of umeshu, we get fat...

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Did you make rakkyo? !!!
I buy that. It is very good to eat, but to make it would be difficult?

I am sorry that you are not studying English! It is difficult to think when it is hot.

We have a very cool summer here! But I have been lazy too. And sad. And busy.

My daughter is back in the U.S. She visited our home for 2 weeks. But now she is in San Francisco, California. That is only half as far away as when she was in Spain. But that is a very long distance away.

I really like my daughter. And I miss her.

Best wishes to you, Lucy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home