June 14, 2009

dumplings
My older son had a homework which was making dumpling. His homemaking course teacher said "You cook your house dumpling in your class." So my son go shopping with me. We bought
ground pork, green onions and a cabbage. I usually use Chinese cabbages, when I make dumplings. But now it is not season of Chinese cabbage.

He cut ginger and vegetables. And he mixed them with ground pork. He made 50 peaces of dumplings.
Maybe he will cook dumplings in his school with his friends.

is

2 Comments:

At 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really nice that your son is learning to cook. Gyoza are fun to make too.

Sometimes I use shrimp and Chinese chives.

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Tess,
Thank you.
It is hard to cut vegetables into small pieces for him.
So he ate a lot of Gyoza.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home