December 20, 2008

Christmas is coming
Hello! I didn’t want to write anything on my blog thease days. I was busy and I feel tired.
But Tess and Cazzie write something on their blog. So I think I restart to write my blog.

My younger son asks me everyday. ”When will Santa close come over to our house?”
Unfortunately this year, Christmas days are working days in Japan. I have job and my younger
Son has to go to school.
He wants his presents early, and wants to play with toys.
But he is busy on 24th. He is annoyed of it.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Yes, here it is working days also at Christmas. My husband will work christmas day too. My children are excited and just want to play with new toys also.

 
At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy and Merry Christmas!

Your boys look like they are having fun with the little tree in the picture. Have you taken them to DisneyLand in Tokyo?

My work is closed until after the New Year. And my husband will be home again on Christmas Eve. He's been working in Florida and Virginia since October. My daughter will be here too. She is living in Spain, and now is visiting friends in Florida. But she will also come here on Christmas Eve.

We got 7" of snow on Friday. My neighbor helped me dig the car out of the snow. I need to go shopping because I haven't bought any gifts yet.

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie
Thank you for commetns.My younger son beleaves to existSanta Claus really. He can't wait Christmas.

Tess,
My mother gave my older so tree when my older son was one year old.

Your daughter will come back to your house. It is so nice.
We have job on Christmas Eve.
And Christmas Eve is my older son's birthday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home