May 04, 2006

Traveling in Toyama prefecture NO. 1
We came back to our home yesterday. We traveled to Toyama, Nagano and Gunma. We enjoyed it. Now my sons and my husband are sleeping. I just finshed washing the laundry. I had a large
wash. So I did three loads of wash tonight.

My American friend said she did the laundry on every third day in USA. She didn't did the laundry everyday, when she was in the USA. Because she had more space and she had a lot of clothes.
She said it is difficult to have enough space for the laundry in Japan.

I think washing is not troublesome. Because we use a washing machine. But folding the washing is troublesome.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:06 AM , Blogger -LGirl- said...

I love your Photos! You world is so different from mine here in Nova Scotia!

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Liesl,
Hello. Thank you for your comment.
I try to post photos that are interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home