May 12, 2006

Today's diary
I was very exhausted today, because I went to Chiba on business. It takes two hours by train. I am thinking about going to bed early after taikng a bath.
Actually I want to study English and I want to rewrite my previous posts which have mistakes. Also I want to read aloud something in English. Because recently I am trying to more write something in English than read aloud. Friday is a very important day for time of studying.
Ahhh, How do you possibly talk? I wish I was a native English speaker.

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hi there, I feel your pain. Friday is the worst day for me as well. But If you were a native speaker of English, you would no longer be *the* Lucy as it is. And we'd miss you.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger muse-ic said...

hello lucy!

how come speaking English is so important to you?

:)

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Lucy said...

Actually speaking English is not important for me in Japan. But I think I want to use English on business. My company has factry in Thiland. My co-workes go to USA and Asia's country on business.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home