May 07, 2006

Traveling in Gunma prefecture NO3
This is a takeout meal. We say Kamameshi. Kama means kettle, meshi means rice or meal.
When Japanese travel by train, we eat Ekiben on trains. Kamameshi is a kind of ekiben in Japan. We can get a lot of ekiben in local staitions. Kamameshi is a famous meal in Japan. Kamameshi is my favorite ekiben. I think ekiben are Japanese culture. And eating ekiben on a train is the Japanese way of traveling by trains.

If you travel by trains in Japan, you should try ekiben. You can eat many kind of ekiben. Recently trains are faster than in the old days. Ex. shinkansen

Recently it has become too fast to eat ekiben in trains. It less enjoyable.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger muse-ic said...

Hi Lucy,

you have some interesting pictures to look at. My name is Ben and I am from England. I think I will checking back to your blog, it seems to be interesting...and I will help you escape in English if you like!

Speak soon hopefully,
Ben

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hello, Lucy, what kind of food is it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home