February 10, 2006

How do couples traditionally get together in Japan?
Their parents made their daughters or sons meet someone who is their friends acquaintance.
I heard when my mother was 18 years old and my father was 23 years old. They married.
My paternal grandfather asked my maternal grandfather to want the daughter(my mother). If I was my mother, I couldn’t accept it.

Have you heard about any matching services in Japan?
Yes, I have. Matchmaking services are big business in Japan. I read it advertisements sometimes. For example newspapers ad, hanging ad in the trains, TV commercial, and staff.

Do you think companies should allow coworkers to start seeing each other?
Yes, I do. But we should be careful about seeing someone who belongs to a competitor company.
Have you ever set someone up on a blind date?
No, I haven’t. I think it is tasteless.

Why do you think some people find it difficult to meet someone special?
Their hope are too high to find a special person.
They have a dream which is dramatic to see someone.

What advice would you give to a single friend who wanted to find a partner.
You ask your close friends to introduce someone, and you make many friends.
Therefore you might find your partnerin them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home