January 30, 2006


My younger son came out skiing for the first time
This was my younger son's skiing debut!!

We went a ski resort in Tochigion on Sunday. It is about four hours from Tokyo by car.

It was the first time in this winter for my family. Actually, my husband was too busy to go skiing. We have been hoping to go skiing this winter. At last we could go skying.

My ounger son was first time to get on his new skis which was bought (in) this winter.
1. It was my younger son's first time on his new skis which was bought this winter.
2.My younger son got on his skis for the first time.
3.It was my younger son's first chance to get on his new skis.

Also it was his first time takin ski aking school. It seemed that he didn't like the ski school. But in the afternoon he ran with his father on a snow slope. He was so pleased.


skiing2 Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear lucy, it's skiing. Yoy ski, you go skiing. And the item is skies.

Don't stop blogging, I love your blog

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thank you. Please come over my blog
again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home