February 04, 2006

I had a cold
I had a cold for three days ago. It is difficult to stop my cough.

Before my husband went to bed last night, he said “I feel so cold”. This morning he couldn't get up. And he couldn’t go to a doctor. So I brought a tissue hr had used to the the doctor for check flu.

The doctor said he has the flu. I and my sons had the vaccination two months ago. But he didn’t have it. And his job makes him tired. Also he has not been sleeping enough. He should rest for several days. Probably he will go to work next Monday, if he isn't well.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM , Blogger LanternLight said...

Lucy, hope you feel better soon.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Thnak you.
Now my famllys are good. Espcially
my younger son...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home