January 15, 2006

Myer in Perth
Two years ago I went to Perth in Australia with my oldest son.
We stayed for 3 weeks in Perth. It was fantastic.

He had wanted LEGO since coming to Perth. Then I bought one kind of LEGO in a department store called Myer.

After we came back to the hotel, he started to build it. He was so delighted. When he almost finished, he said "A parts is not in this box. I didn't it". And he asked me "Please ask to change it".
He was crying.

I was confused.

The next day we went Myer, and he asked me again. Actually I didn't want to say anything.

But I told the story to the clerk. Then she easily refunded my money. I bought the same one for
my son.

Fortunately Myer was having a christmas sale that day.
I got it cheaper than the day befor. It made my son and me happy.
Myer is a wonderful department store.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is terrible when a bit of LEGO is missing from a box. I have had that happen to me on occasion.

My young lady's six year old boy loves LEGO. He plays with it all the time.

Owl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home