August 20, 2011

One-day trip
My younger son took on-day trip with his grandfather last month.  They went to Aomori. I think it  was far from Tokyo  and it was very tough trip.  But they could arrived at Aomori for three hours and thirty minuets. And they ate SUSHI in Aomori! My younger son likes SUSHI.
His grandfather got special one day tickets which can  allow unlimited travel along Tohoku Shinkansen with 10000 yen for an adults.   
MAX YAMABIKO


HAYABUSA
                                                 
sunset in the Shinkansen

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM , Anonymous Tess said...

Hi Lucy,
I hope you are well.
I just want to say "Hello" to you!
It has been a long time since I stopped by your blog.
There have be many changes in my life:
we have a new house
my father died
my husband retired
But we are still happy.
Tess

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger smudgeon said...

I am visiting Japan in May next year, hopefully taking the Shinkansen to Osaka at some point!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home