April 23, 2011

Natto
We eat Natto with rice.
Have you ever eaten Natto. Natto is Japanese traditional food. Maybe you don’t want eat Natto. Because it has not good smell for you. You don’t like that smell. Some Japanese can’t eat it. Foreigners who live in Japan long years don’t like it.
By the way, after the earthquake, it was difficult to get Natt. Because factory which made package of Natto, damaged by earthquake. Now I get Natto easily.
I have ever visited Australia three times. Then I had breakfasts in hotels. Always
I tried to eat Vegemite. So I cold’nt eat it. And I came back to Japan with vegemites which I left. Because I think I tried to eat it again in Japan. Always Vegemites were kept in refrigerate long years.





Before we eat natto, we sti Natto with soy sauce and mustard.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Vegemite is not easy to like if you are not Australian. We have had visitors that do not ever like it. But, we had one German girl who liked a small portion of it mashed in vegetables. It is nice that way.

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Cazzie,
Thank you for comments. Someday I want to vist Australia with my husband again. Of course I try to eat it again. Anyway, it depends on my situation. When I am ill-conditioned, I will not eat it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home