March 19, 2011

STOP PANIC BUYING
Share gas and food for victims.

Cup noodles, rice, bread were gone. Where were them in our town?
People who untouched by the earthquake and tsunami, stoked food. So I was lazy, I didn’t buy a lot of food last Sunday. And I have job, I don’t have time to buy any stoking food. and supermarkets close after my job this week.
Japan’s Government asked people to refrain from buying items you don't really need. But nuclear crisis worries us.
Don’ worry!
We are OK. Because we can buy food (meat and vegetable, McDonald's buggers, coke and beer) without rice and bread.
And I bought some bread in a bakery this morning. Of course our kids eat enough food everyday.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a problem, but I can understand why people are buying too much. Really people in Tokyo and suburbs have no need to buy too much.

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Lucy said...

Andrew,
Today, we ate Yakisoba for lunch.
And we ate spaghetti for dinner. My older son have a lot of food these day. I feel happy to see growing sons.

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, my boys eat alot of food these days also. Tomas is amazing, he eats so much cereal in the mornings... 7 or 8 Weetbix at one time.
Glad you are all ok Lucy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home